Can mobile marketing increase your organic search engine results – absolutely! The trend is that everything is going to your smart phone and mobile devices. When you create a mobile optimized squeeze page, or mobile optimize your current website, you’re essentially creating more content which resides online on your domain. And by correctly targeting specific keywords and tags, you can greatly increase your organic search engine results each and every time you run a mobile marketing campaign.
Here’s why mobile marketing blows away the “traditional” PPC (pay per click) method of delivering visitors to your website:
- Organic results are where EVERY searcher starts and ends their search. In other words, people know what’s a paid ad and what isn’t these days. And they tend to ignore the paid ones.
- Only 12% of searchers have EVER clicked on paid search ads. Wouldn’t it be a better strategy to target this other 88% of searchers?
- If you want to rank high on competitive search terms, you’re looking at very expensive bidding rates that always go up in price.
- Organic search engine results are perceived as coming from a higher credit authority. There isn’t a PPC (pay per click) consultant in the world that will tell you this but it’s absolutely true and this point alone is the essence of why organic search results are so powerful.
- Organic search is a long term asset to your business at absolutely no cost, no matter how many times searchers click your link – which basically translates into the fact that organic search is less expensive long term to grow you business.
- Paid search engine campaigns are typically in the range of 3-5K per month for their search campaign. Each month… every month… forever (or until you run out of money or go bankrupt.)
Organic search results can be achieved by identifying keywords and tags that relate to a particular business and writing articles, blogs, press releases, social media, mobile media, and a combination of all in a manner where you can actually control what the search engines say about you and your business. In other words, you need to merge social media with mobile marketing to leverage the latest in technologies and the search engines will notice!
What you need to take away from this is that paid search is VERY expensive and most of a company’s search engine optimization objectives and many more can be achieved through organic search results. Lets face it – if you want to rank highly in the search engines, wouldn’t it be better if it didn’t cost you money when a prospect clicks on your link AND they perceived you as a credible authority? Getting your website mobile optimized is the first step in beginning the process.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.